Thursday, September 2, 2010

about my father

 My father is the person how has made a difference in my life. First, he gives me a gift then I graduate. For example, when I finish my high school he bought me a new car because I get higher score and scholarship. Second. he treat me like friends. For example, when I want to do something I tell my father to give me has advance. If I did any mistake he do not beat me he will talk about it. When I go any place with my father I feel happy and convertible. Finally, I want to be like my father. For example, people in my neighborhood respect my father because he is good man. My father is a great business man and one day I hope to be like him. He like to help homeless people. In brief, my father gives me a gift when I do something good, I be happy with my father and I want to do what my father do.

No comments:

Post a Comment