Thursday, September 2, 2010

Introducing Myself

                                     

       My name is Abdulaziz I was born in Dammam in 1991. I have 4 brothers and three sisters my native language is Arabic. I graduate from Al Ahod high school in Khbar. My favorite subjects are Math, Chemistry, Arabic and History. I work on website that sells any kind of cars part online. I show the product with the price and if  anyone want any part will contact me by message or email my. I learn English to get tofel score and enter the university. Learning English let me communicate with other people that don't know how to speake my language. My goal is finish my study in the university and get a good job. My talent is car racing and draft. My hobbies are playing succor, swimming and golf. In my free time I set and talk with my friend, play video games, watch movies and litsening to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment